Morning Star impacts the world through sharing, caring, commitment and productivity. We are deeply committed to the community and over the past five decades Morning Star has changed and saved thousands of lives by:
- Distributing over 160,000 free Thanksgiving “complete meal” Baskets
- Awarding over $175,000 in scholarships to high school and college students demonstrating academic excellence and leadership in the community
- Providing transportation to 4000+ individuals unable to get to/from Sunday worship service
- Distributing 700+ toys to under-privileged children in group homes
- Provided temporary shelter for over 960 homeless individuals
- Fed more than 28,000 individuals through our food pantry and soup kitchen
- And, the list goes on and on.
Morning Star provides healing through services and programs, such as substance abuse recovery, health and wellness, senior citizen, young adult and youth programs.